If you have been in an Ohio car accident, these answers may help.

Do I Move My Car Off The Road?
You need to move your car off of the road as soon as you can when you are in an accident. You will find that you can get car off the road most of the time, and you will be able to call for help. This is the most important part of driving because you have to get out of harm’s way as soon as you can.

What If I Cannot Move My Car?
You need to get out of the road if you cannot move your car, and you need to call for help at once. You also need to call the police because they are going to be able to help direct traffic around your car. This is really important because your stopped car could cause an accident if you are not careful, and you could be hurt or killed by another car if you are just standing in the road.

Do You Need A Police Report?
You need a police report for every accident that involves damage you are going to report. A minor accident does not need a police report if neither of you is going to file a claim, but you do need the police if the situation is dangerous. The policeman will help you make sure that your car is safe, and they will even help you get a tow truck if you need to get one.

Where Does The Car Go?
You need to have your car towed somewhere that it can be repaired. You can also have it towed to a depot that is used by your insurance company. You just need to make sure that you have gotten everything that you need out of the car before it is towed. That is going to be very important for you, and you are going to have to make sure that you are prepared to be without your car for a while.

What If You Get A Ticket?
There is nothing you can do if you get a ticket on the spot, but you are going to have to do something to make sure that your ticket is paid on time. You do not need to fight the police on the ticket,  you can get a lawyer to help you afterwards. You can do a lot with the help of a lawyer, but you need to hire one as soon as possible.

Contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation.

Ohio Accident Lawyers

1991 Crocker Rd #600, Westlake, OH 44145
4807 Rockside Rd Ste 400, Independence, OH 44131